BeautyPROF International Congress 2018 with the Permanent make-up sector will provide a possibility to take part in a championship for professional PMU masters.
“The art of STROKES & SHADING” – this championship will bring together masters from different countries of the world in a fair competition and present them with an excellent opportunity for professional growth, exchange of experience, observation of various techniques of performing the procedure and demonstrating their own skills of STROKES & SHADING.
There will be two separate nominations of MANUAL and DEVICE methods. Both nominations will have their individual prize fund.
Method: the procedures will be performed on mannequins.
Execution time: 1 h 30 min
Assessment criteria: symmetrical shape, eyebrow design and excellence of the technique.
The goal of the championship: popularize the correct aspects of the permanent make-up procedure, the fundamental safety factors of this procedure, to promote the improvement of the quality of permanent make-up services, exchange of best practices and demonstration of one’s own skills, creating a favorable image of permanent make-up of STROKES & SHADING.
The championship is open for all participants of the congress.
• To complete the registration you need to contact us via email email@example.com. The information should include your name, surname and the nomination (manual or device).
• Championship fee – 50€ has to be paid by cash when arriving to the congress.
• All necessary measures, devices, tools and pigments have to be brought by the participant on his own.
• Before the start of the procedure and during the Championship it is forbidden to use decorative cosmetics (except the pencils for drawing).
• After a START signal the participants must stay within the contest area and cannot leave this till a STOP signal is heard.
• After a STOP signal participant has 10 extra minutes to clean up his workspace and prepare the mannequin for the demonstration.
• If you refuse to participate in the championship, no refund is made (without exception).